Sisters Information Session - Mount Gravatt Community Centre
Time & Location
About the Event
The Sisters Project, led by Dhara Shah aims to improve outcomes for women aged 50 and over (Sisters) who
• Are on Newstart Allowance or similar allowances,
• Are underemployed or unemployed,
• Are in social housing or have concerns about possible homelessness,
• Are keen to work,
• Have missed out on or have limited superannuation,
• Have poor future financial security.
If you are interested to find out more, members of the Sisters team will be at the Mt Gravatt Community Centre to give you more information about the project and answer any questions you may have.